Thursday, July 27, 2006

Is It Sports? returns....in different form

This may be the first Is It Sports? blog post, but it has some history...

My friend Ryan and I started a yahoo geocities site back in January 2005 at www.geocities.com/isitsports. We had a great time doing it and pumped out a lot of entertaining posts (mostly by Ryan, who is a far better writer) but since I was the only one that knew how to use frontpage to actually update the site, our number of posts began to dwindle as I got involved more with my new job. Eventually, Ryan created his own blog called the Victoria Times. (Check it out, its really good). Anyway, I noticed that its probably way easier to edit the site through blogspot so I'm going to attempt to bring Is It Spors? back to life through here. I'll have a legit post again soon, this is more of a test than anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home